Sunday 6 November 2011

Planning Production



Planning production
Front cover image:
I am having one image on my front cover, this is because I want my audience to focus on my main image. My main image is going to be of a solo artist, I want my image to give direct contact to the audience as my magazine is for local unsigned bands meaning people will not  know who my artist’s are. I also want my image to have different meaning, making my audience think about the image and the artists background.
Cover lines for front cover:
Free poster inside every copy (Poster of the week)
● Question time (Question time with the bands)
 ● Local unsigned band of the week
● Get up close and personal to ‘The Needed ‘(Band interviews- double page spread)
● Meet ‘Mike Jones’
●What do the bands really think about their fans?
Are fan’s being ripped off by the pricing of the gig/concert tickets?
Text on my contents pages










Feature
6 What do people think of their local venues?
34 Most dedicated fan of the month
29 Mug of the Month
37 Coldplay give you tips on how to get your band signed
35 Most public break ups
40 Life as a band member
35 Question times with the fans 
50 Fans rate their favourite             
65 Dora Habibis new to 2012
61 In with the new Mike Jones
59 Ellie Goulding best moment
70 Unsigned band of the month
77 On Tour with The Arctic Monkeys
43 Kasabian tell all

82 Cash for questions
97 Exclusive Example
99 Story of our life
Regular

5 Local music news
7 Most enjoyed gig
13 Poster of the month
10 Who is your best indie band of all time?
39 Most listened to indie song of 2011
61 Best written song of the month
3 Editors letter
PLUS

57 WN! Meet and greet with One Republic
73 Are you being ripped off with the pricing of concert
tickets?
75 Competitions
80 Win tickets to Wakestock 2012
83 On repeat
85 Verusu
86 Gig guide
90 Features
88 Booking now
87 Live
93 Reviews
 

Images I will be using in my contents page:
image 1- Artilary Live 
image 2- Artilarys last gig Live
image 3- Arctic monkeys gig
image 4-Artic monkeys gig 







No comments:

Post a Comment