Friday 30 September 2011

The images i will be using for my magazine

I am using this a an image on my magazine because is shows people what the school is called and what the school looks like.

I am using this image in my magazine showing head girl and what her roles are within the school.

This is going to show people reading the magazine what the school counsil done last year.

This is showing a class enjoying a p.e lession

This is going to be in my magazine shoping the readers what our p.e kit looks like.

This is an image of the canteen and showing them how nice and presented our school is.

This is an image of a student last year on a trip to Paris, showing the students what trips to look forward to, this is also going to be my front cover.

This is one of our school counsilers and what she thinks of the school counsil.

No comments:

Post a Comment